For more information about getting online with KBBConnect® call 01344 878 111
1. Can I Register and use KBBConnect® FREE of charge?
Yes KBBConnect is free for quoting & ordering
2. Do I need to have any special computer to use KBBConnect®?
No, all you require is any modern computer with an internet browser and broadband connection.
3. Do I need to install any software to run KBBConnect®?
KBBConnect is internet based, like online banking so there is no need to install any software.
4. Will KBBConnect® work on Mac computers?
Yes, KBBConnect is compatible with Mac.
5. How do I get trained on how to use KBBConnect®?
Once you have log-in click on the tab Video Help. This will show you in minutes how to use KBBConnect
6. Can other colleagues from my company use KBBConnect and share data with me?
Yes, Once you register and log on to KBBConnect® you will be able to add your colleagues into the User list.
7. What happens if the KBBConnect® server crashes, will I lose all my data?
Your data is always saved and continually backed up. There is an additional advantage to you in that you can minimise investment and resource in maintaining an in house data backup, necessary with desk top software running at your location.
8. Will my competitors be able to ‘hack’ in to my data?
KBBconnect® is using secure connectivity. Unless you give your user name and password to your competitors your data will be as secure as when you bank online.